Frazee Man Seriously Injured, Two Dogs Die In House Fire

A Frazee man was seriously injured after a house fire Monday night.

According to Frazee Fire Department, the 24-year-old man suffered severe burns and was airlifted to a burn unit. Two dogs died in the fire.

The man’s name has not been released.

The house, located on East Main Avenue, was considered to be a total loss.  The fire was reported just before 8:30 p.m. Monday night.

The Frazee Fire Department was assisted on the scene by crews from Detroit Lakes, Vergas and Perham.

The fire is currently under investigation by the State Fire Marshal.

Check Also

Gov. Walz Is Expected To Announce More Extensive ‘Shelter-In-Place’ Order On Wednesday

According to multiple news outlets, Gov. Walz will reportedly announce a “shelter-in-place” order during his …