We asked on our Facebook page for folks to chime in and let everyone in central Minnesota know where we can go get some food in this extra strange time of Covid-19 quarantine.
Below is a list of who has responded so far. We hope to make this page a living document of sorts. It will be regularly updated as places re-open or close and as more area establishments check in or are ordered to lock it up. Please find a way to patronize these places. They’re our friends and neighbors and family members and this isn’t easy.
*Each bullet point is exactly as posted on our FB page
- Hub 71 in Sebeka. We are doing to go from the hours of 8am to 6 pm Monday through Saturday. Our deli is open too! With pizza and chicken as well as sandwiches and appetizers to go. Call 837-2244. Thanks so much!
- Tower Pizza- Due to the Governor’s mandate about the continuing outbreak of Covid-19, starting Tuesday, March 17th at 5 p.m., Tower Pizza will not be doing dine in orders until we are given the go ahead by the State. We will continue to do takeout orders and delivery. Delivery orders will not have a delivery charge until it is once again deemed safe to gather in public spaces. Please be assured Tower Pizza staff are doing everything we can to help prevent the spread of this virus and we hope to continue serving our customers (in person) soon! 🍕 Please call 218-894-3299 to place an order.
- ‼️‼️BBQ SMOKEHOUSE ‼️‼️WE WILL BE OPERATING at normal business hours with all the same services/products available, with the exception of dining in. All eatery orders will need to be “to go” or taken out to avoid groups congregating. You can call ahead or stop in and grab your meal. 218-632-6666. Prepayment will be expected on any call in orders. Thanks! 204 Ash Ave NW, Wadena, MN
- Backwoods Woodfire in New York Mills, see our Facebook page for menu Our new hours are 8 am to 8 pm Breakfast is 8 am to 10:45 Carry out only! Back door pick up, we will bring it to your car. Call 218-385-2469 to place your order.
- Larry’s Family Pizza is doing delivery and curbside!!
- The Uptown will be providing take out, curbside to go, and walk in orders. Follow our facebook page as we will be providing delivery starting the week of March 23rd. We have plenty of room to abide by the safe distance if a wait is needed after placing an order, or customers can leave their numbers and we will call them when their order is up. Dine in services are no longer available for any reason. Call 218-631-3498. We will be open from 11-7 until further notice and are excited to provide everyone with the same awesome food, just served on a different platter. 😁
- Owly Coffee Company on Highway 10 across from the fairgrounds will also be open with normal hours. The same rules apply here: there will be no one allowed to sit inside the building to relax and enjoy their beverage or baked goods anymore. Take advantage of calling ahead to 218-632-8403 and come pick up your order. Feel free to use the convenient drive through as well if quickly stopping in to grab your order isn’t your thing at this time.
- Owly Bean Roasters at 312 Jefferson Street South will continue to roast fresh and amazing coffee and walk in services are still available. We have a very large building with lots of space and quick in and out service. Hours will stay the same and the coffee will be outstanding. Call if you have any questions: 218-639-7733. Nobody wants to be confined in their homes without coffee in the morning (or all day). 🦉
We’d love to add as many establishments from around the region as possible! Follow the FB post to add your info.