As the calendar turns to September, it’s time to start getting ready for the 2021-22 school year! Open houses are popping up for teachers to meet students and their parents before the school year starts next week. Below are a list of schools in the area and their open house dates. Additional information on schedules, along with health and safety protocols can be found on the school’s websites or Facebook pages or by clicking on the school name below.
Wednesday, September 1st
- Battle Lake – Family and Community Fun Night – 5-7:30 p.m.
- Bertha-Hewitt – Back to School Community Open House – 3:30-6:45 p.m.
- Henning – Henning School Open House – 4-7 p.m.
- New York Mills – Open House – 4-6 p.m.
- Park Rapids – Century School Open House (K-8) – 4:30-6 p.m. | High School Open House – 5:30-7 p.m.
- Pillager – Back to School Open House – 4:30-7 p.m.
- Staples-Motley – Open House – 4-7 p.m.
- Wadena-Deer Creek – PK-12 Open House – 4-7 p.m.
- Verndale – Open House 3:30-7 p.m.
Thursday, September 2nd