WADENA, Minn.– As flu season approaches, healthcare officials are encouraging everyone to get their flu shot. Adding that it’s an important step to safeguarding your health during these upcoming fall and winter months.
Tri-County Health Care is hosting several flu shot clinics in September and October. Clinics will be available at their Wadena, Bertha, Henning, and Sebeka clinic locations. TCHC is offering a significant discount for patients paying at the time of the flu shot clinic.
Those with TCHC are encouraging patients to pre-register. You can schedule an appointment by calling the clinic where you plan to receive your flu shot. Walk-in appointments are also available for flu shots.
Here is the schedule for each flu shot clinic:
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 8 – 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 – 7 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5 – 8 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 – 8 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 – 8 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
More information on the flu shot and the flu shot clinics can be found on their website, tchc.org/events.