WADENA, Minn.– The United Way of Otter Tail and Wadena Counties are hosting a mental health panel on Tuesday, October 19 at St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Wadena.
The event, titled “End the Stigma: Community Conversations,” will go from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the church and is aimed to change minds about the importance of mental health one conversation at a time. Speakers for the event include,
- Father Aaron Kuhn, St. Ann’s Catholic Church
- Lee Westrum, Wadena-Deer Creek Superintendent
- Traci Jones,APRN, PMHNP, Tri-County Health Care
- Naomi Plautz, Wadena Chief of Police
- Michael Carr, Wadena County Sheriff
The cost of the event is $10 which includes materials, resources, and lunch. You can register for the event at UWOTW.org or by calling (218)-736-5147.