Appointments for the first and second dose of the Moderna vaccine are available again for people 18 and older at Wadena County Public Health each Friday in October from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome and you can also pre-schedule an appointment. Wadena County Public Health says use Google Chrome to schedule an appointment using the links below.
- October 1st – https://prepmod.health.state.mn.us//appointment/en/reg/5617529019
- October 8th – https://prepmod.health.state.mn.us//appointment/en/reg/9259901651
- October 15 – https://prepmod.health.state.mn.us//appointment/en/reg/9169560521
- October 22 – https://prepmod.health.state.mn.us//appointment/en/reg/5012519569
- October 29 – https://prepmod.health.state.mn.us//appointment/en/reg/0515262199
For any other questions or to schedule an appointment at a different date or time, call Wadena County Public Health at 218-639-7629 or 1-888-883-0351. People who received the Pfizer vaccine should contact their medical provider for more information about the Pfizer vaccine.